Runner's Expo and Package Pick Up
The Servus Calgary Marathon is looking forward to welcoming everyone at our Runner's Expo and Package Pick-up. We will be hosting a reimagined Expo experience to compliment your visit to pick up your bib on the days leading up to the race.
Have a question about pre-race info & the package pick up that isn't answered here?
2200 Stampede Trail SE, Calgary, AB T2G 2W1
***Please note - There is no package pick-up on race day***
Runner's Expo & Package Pick-up Hours at Stampede Park, inside GMC Stadium:
Friday, May 26 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Saturday, May 27 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
A sign-up form will be used to select your 30-minute arrival slot to pick up your package. Please select your arrival slot using our 2023 form linked here. This is to ensure a smooth and seamless flow for you the participant and our volunteers. You are welcome to spend as much time as you like engaging with the vendors in the Runners' Expo after you exit the bib pick up area.
All in-person participants must come to package pick-up to collect their race package in order to be ready for race day. Chipped bibs can't be sent in the mail.
Package pick-up is on the same dates/times for virtual participants, unless you paid to have your package mailed out to you.
Transfer Distance: Please note that the online Transfer feature will close at noon on May 5th. If you would like to transfer your distance, please proceed to the Solutions Table when you arrive at the Runner's Expo on May 26th or 27th. No transfers can be made on race day. You will not be given your t-shirt for the new event, and you can contact email@example.com after June 5th to inquire about getting your preferred shirt size.
If you are unable to make it to the Servus Calgary Marathon Package Pick-Up, you can have someone pick up your race kit for you. Someone can pick up another runner's race package at the Grandstand as long as they follow these guidelines:
- Nominee will need to show volunteers photo identification.
- They need your bib # - if it has been assigned. If you registered late, your bib # will be assigned at the Expo. You can find your bib number at the link below:
Bib number look up — 2023 — Servus Calgary Marathon 2023 Race Roster
- They must have a copy of your email confirmation (hard copy or on their phone) with written permission from you to pick up your package.
Who to visit at the Expo
Want to showcase your brand at our expo?
- Vendors 10x10 $1300 + GST = $1365
- Non-Profits/Charities 10x10 (limited availability) $750 + GST = $787.50
Custom sizes/pricing available, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The Expo will take place at The Grandstand, main floor. Vendors can request their preferred booth spaces, however booths are assigned at the discretion of Calgary Marathon and layout may be subject to change. Vendors will be notified of their application acceptance within 5-10 days of filling in the form. Booth assignments will be provided on or before May 17.
Booth Packages Include:
- Company link on the Calgary Marathon website
- One social media mention
- One e-newsletter mention with link to your website
- Curtained 8' backdrop / 3' side rails
- One skirted table
- One Chair
- All booths must be paid for in full by May 1, 2023 (or as soon as possible following application acceptance).
- Exhibitors who have not paid in advance will not be allowed to set up race weekend.
- Electrical outlets and wireless internet access are available at the exhibitors expense; arrangements must be made prior to May 1, 2023 and can be purchased online through the exhibitor portal.
Vendor registrations are confirmed when:
- The online registration form is complete (see above for online form)
- Calgary Marathon contacts vendor with notification of acceptance and invoice for booth
- Vendor agrees to terms and makes payment to Calgary Marathon
Payment can be made by credit card over the phone 403-264-2996 or a cheque can be mailed to:
Calgary Marathon Society
PO Box 296, Station M
For more information call 403-264-2996 or email at email@example.com.