Runners' Market and Package Pick Up
Run Calgary is looking forward to welcoming back select vendors to add value to your package pick-up experience. We will be hosting a curated health and wellness experience to compliment your visit to get your bib on the days leading up to the race at The Grandstand on Stampede Park.
Have a question about pre-race info & the package pick up that isn't answered here?
The Grandstand 3 St SE, Calgary, AB T2G 5A2
***Please note - There is no package pickup on race day***
Runners' Market & Package Pickup Hours at Stampede Park, The Grandstand:
Friday, May 26 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Saturday, May 27 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Please use this SIGN-UP FORM to select a 30-minute arrival slot to pick up your package. This is to ensure a smooth and seamless flow for you the participant and our volunteers. You are welcome to spend as much time as you like engaging with the vendors in the Runners' Market after you exit the bib pick up area.
All in-person participants must come to package pick up to pickup their race package in order to be ready for race day. Chipped bibs can't be sent in the mail.
Package pick-up is on the same dates/times for virtual participants, unless you paid to have your package mailed out to you.
Transfer Distance: Please note that the online Transfer feature will close at noon on May 5th. If you would like to transfer your distance, please proceed to the Solutions Table when you arrive at the Runners' Market on May 26th or 27th. No transfers can be made on race day. You will not be given your t-shirt for the new event, and you can contact email@example.com after June 5th to inquire about getting your preferred shirt size.
If you are unable to make it to the Servus Calgary Marathon Package Pick Up, you can have someone pick up your race kit for you. Someone can pick up another runner's race package at the Grandstand as long as they follow these guidelines:
- Nominee will need to show volunteers photo identification.
- They need your bib # - if it has been assigned. If you registered late, your bib # will be assigned at the Expo.
- They must have a copy of your email confirmation (hard copy or on their phone) with written permission from you to pick up your package.
Please note: For the safety of our staff, volunteers and participants, Run Calgary is following the guidelines set out by provincial and public health officials. These policies are subject to change based on the current environment. No transfers, refunds or deferrals will be granted.
Who to visit at the Expo
Want to showcase your brand at our expo?
We recognize times are tough, therefor we have maintained our 2019 rates.
- New and Returning Vendors 10x10 $1300 + GST = $1365
- New and Returning Non-Profits/Charities 10x10 (limited availability) $750 + GST = $787.50
- Keep your space and extra day and reach more people by adding Sunday May 29th for for $250
Custom sizes/pricing available, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The Market will take place at The Grandstand, main floor. The layout will be available online for vendors to select their preferred booth space however booths are assigned at the discretion of Run Calgary and layout may be subject to change. Vendors will be notified of their application acceptance within 5 days of filling in the form and booth assignment on or before May 12.
Booth Packages Include:
- Company link on the Calgary Marathon website
- One social media mention
- One e-newsletter mention with link to your website
- Curtained 8' backdrop / 3' side rails
- One skirted table
- One Chair
- Electrical outlets are available at the exhibitors expense; arrangements must be made prior to May 1, 2022.
- All booths must be paid for in full by May 1, 2022. Exhibitors who have not paid in advance will not be allowed to set up race weekend.
- Wireless service can be purchased on site through Stampede Park at the standard Stampede Park daily rates.
Vendor registrations are confirmed when:
- The online registration form is complete (see below for online form)
- The Vendor agreement is returned to Run Calgary.
- Run Calgary contacts vendor with notification of acceptance and invoice for booth
- When payment is received by Run Calgary.