Pre-Race and Expo.
The Scotiabank Calgary Marathon Health and Wellness Expo will be open on Friday and Saturday before the race and will feature exciting vendors and engaging presentations.
Have a question about pre-race info & the expo that isn’t answered here?
Package pickup and exhibitors
Location: Big Four Building in Stampede Park
(1801 Big Four Trail S.E. Calgary, AB)
Friday, May 29: 11 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Saturday, May 30: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
All participants must come pick up their race package to be ready for race day! While you’re here, check out the expo.
There is NO race day pick up.
If you are unable to make it to the Calgary Marathon Health and Wellness Expo, you can have someone pick up your race kit for you. Someone can pick up another runner’s race package at the Big Four building (1801 Big Four Trail SE) as long as they follow these guidelines:
- Nominee will need to show volunteers photo identification.
- They need your bib # – if it has been assigned. If you registered late, your bib # will be assigned at the Expo.
- They must have a copy of your email confirmation (hard copy or on their phone) with written permission from you to pick up your package.
Who to visit at the Expo
Want to showcase your brand at our expo?
The expo will be open on May 29th and 30th, 2020.
- Expo 10×10 $1300 + GST = $1365
- Expo Corner 10×10 (limited availability) $1,500 + GST = $1,575
- Expo 10×20 $2,100 + GST = $2,205
- Expo Non-Profit 10×10 (limited availability) $750 + GST = $787.50
The Expo layout is available online for Exhibitors to select their preferred booth space however booths are assigned at the discretion of CMS and layout may be subject to change. Exhibitors will be notified of their application acceptance no later than the end of February and booth assignment before the expo. Registrations are confirmed when: (a) the online registration form is complete; (b) the exhibitor agreement is returned to the Calgary Marathon Society; (c) CMS contacts exhibitor with notification of acceptance and (d) when payment is received.
Booth Packages Include:
- Company link on the Scotiabank Calgary Marathon website
- Booth promoted on Calgary Marathon App (logo and 1 picture)
- Curtained 8′ backdrop / 3′ side rails
- One skirted table
- Two Chairs
- Electrical outlets are available at the exhibitors expense; arrangements must be made prior to April 1, 2020.
- All booths must be paid for in full by May 1, 2020. Exhibitors who have not paid in advance will not be allowed to set up race weekend.
- Wireless service can be purchased on site through Stampede Park at the standard Stampede Park daily rates.
Exhibitor registrations are confirmed when:
- The online registration form is complete (see below for online form)
- The exhibitor agreement is returned to the Calgary Marathon Society
- CMS contacts exhibitor with notification of acceptance and invoice for booth
- When payment is received by Calgary Marathon Society.