Pre-Race and Package Pick Up
Run Calgary is looking forward to welcoming back select vendors to add value to your package pick-up experience. We will be hosting a curated health and wellness experience to compliment your visit to get your bib on the days leading up to the race at The Grandstand on Stampede Park.
Have a question about pre-race info & the package pick up that isn't answered here?
The Grandstand 3 St SE, Calgary, AB T2G 5A2
***Please note - There is no package pickup on race day***
Package Pickup Hours at Stampede Park, The Grandstand:
Friday, May 27 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Saturday, May 28 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
A sign-up form to select when you will pick up your package will be made available on May 1.
All in-person participants must come to package pick up to pickup their race package in order to be ready for race day. Chipped bibs can't be sent in the mail.
Package pick-up is on the same dates/times for virtual participants, unless you paid to have your package mailed out to you.
If you are unable to make it to the Calgary Marathon Package Pick Up, you can have someone pick up your race kit for you. Someone can pick up another runner's race package at the Grandstand as long as they follow these guidelines:
- Nominee will need to show volunteers photo identification.
- They need your bib # - if it has been assigned. If you registered late, your bib # will be assigned at the Expo.
- They must have a copy of your email confirmation (hard copy or on their phone) with written permission from you to pick up your package.
Please note: For the safety of our staff, volunteers and participants, as of November 1, 2021, Run Calgary is following the guidelines set out by provincial and public health officials. We will be accepting proof of full vaccination or a negative Covid test within 72 hours of your start time. These policies are subject to change based on the current environment. No transfers, refunds or deferrals will be granted to those who can't provide the appropriate documentation.
Who to visit at the Expo
Want to showcase your brand at our expo?
The expo details are being worked out. These are 2019 rates for reference:
- Expo 10x10 $1300 + GST = $1365
- Expo Corner 10x10 (limited availability) $1,500 + GST = $1,575
- Expo 10x20 $2,100 + GST = $2,205
- Expo Non-Profit 10x10 (limited availability) $750 + GST = $787.50
The Expo layout is available online for Exhibitors to select their preferred booth space however booths are assigned at the discretion of CMS and layout may be subject to change. Exhibitors will be notified of their application acceptance no later than the end of February and booth assignment before the expo. Registrations are confirmed when: (a) the online registration form is complete; (b) the exhibitor agreement is returned to the Calgary Marathon Society; (c) CMS contacts exhibitor with notification of acceptance and (d) when payment is received.
Booth Packages Include:
- Company link on the Calgary Marathon website
- Booth promoted on Calgary Marathon App (logo and 1 picture)
- Curtained 8' backdrop / 3' side rails
- One skirted table
- Two Chairs
- Electrical outlets are available at the exhibitors expense; arrangements must be made prior to April 1, 2020.
- All booths must be paid for in full by May 1, 2020. Exhibitors who have not paid in advance will not be allowed to set up race weekend.
- Wireless service can be purchased on site through Stampede Park at the standard Stampede Park daily rates.
Exhibitor registrations are confirmed when:
- The online registration form is complete (see below for online form)
- The exhibitor agreement is returned to the Calgary Marathon Society
- CMS contacts exhibitor with notification of acceptance and invoice for booth
- When payment is received by Calgary Marathon Society.