Pre-Race and Expo.
Run Calgary is working with partners and stakeholders to create a safe, easy and engaging way to get you your package. More information coming closer to the event weekend.
Have a question about pre-race info & the expo that isn't answered here?
***Please note - There is no package pickup on race day***
All participants must come to the Expo to pick up their race package in order to be ready for race day! While you're here, check out all of our health & wellness vendors and their special Scotiabank Calgary Marathon Expo offers.
If you are unable to make it to the Calgary Marathon Health and Wellness Expo, you can have someone pick up your race kit for you. Someone can pick up another runner's race package at the location TBD as long as they follow these guidelines:
- Nominee will need to show volunteers photo identification.
- They need your bib # - if it has been assigned. If you registered late, your bib # will be assigned at the Expo.
- They must have a copy of your email confirmation (hard copy or on their phone) with written permission from you to pick up your package.
Who to visit at the Expo
Want to showcase your brand at our expo?
The expo details are being worked out. These are 2019 rates for reference:
- Expo 10x10 $1300 + GST = $1365
- Expo Corner 10x10 (limited availability) $1,500 + GST = $1,575
- Expo 10x20 $2,100 + GST = $2,205
- Expo Non-Profit 10x10 (limited availability) $750 + GST = $787.50
The Expo layout is available online for Exhibitors to select their preferred booth space however booths are assigned at the discretion of CMS and layout may be subject to change. Exhibitors will be notified of their application acceptance no later than the end of February and booth assignment before the expo. Registrations are confirmed when: (a) the online registration form is complete; (b) the exhibitor agreement is returned to the Calgary Marathon Society; (c) CMS contacts exhibitor with notification of acceptance and (d) when payment is received.
Booth Packages Include:
- Company link on the Scotiabank Calgary Marathon website
- Booth promoted on Calgary Marathon App (logo and 1 picture)
- Curtained 8' backdrop / 3' side rails
- One skirted table
- Two Chairs
- Electrical outlets are available at the exhibitors expense; arrangements must be made prior to April 1, 2020.
- All booths must be paid for in full by May 1, 2020. Exhibitors who have not paid in advance will not be allowed to set up race weekend.
- Wireless service can be purchased on site through Stampede Park at the standard Stampede Park daily rates.
Exhibitor registrations are confirmed when:
- The online registration form is complete (see below for online form)
- The exhibitor agreement is returned to the Calgary Marathon Society
- CMS contacts exhibitor with notification of acceptance and invoice for booth
- When payment is received by Calgary Marathon Society.