The Roundup 5K Challenge.
Sunday, May 31st 2020
By now, you have probably heard about the marathon weekend challenge and the 261 participants who successfully completed The Roundup in 2019. Run any distance, finish before noon AND THEN run or walk the GoodLife Fitness 5KM at noon and your two medals attach together to make a super medal! Rounduppers will also receive a plethora of perks and the VIR (very important runner) treatment.
What’s an extra 5KM … really?
The Roundup Rules
- Register for THE ROUNDUP in registration – its own category
- Line up in a special line at package pickup to get your special “Roundup” bib.
- Be sure to pick up both your race shirts and your special Roundup Swag (reveal coming soon!).
- You must start the 5K at noon, before the last wave of the 5K goes out.
- We discourage walking your longer race distance, as in doing so you might not make the cut-off time to start the 5K at noon.
- Once you start the 5K you have 90 minutes to finish; you have almost completed the roundup!
- Wear your special “Roundup” bib for both events. Your bib will be chip timed for both distances and you will receive official times for both completed events
- Visit the Roundup VIR area between your races for a complimentary massage and special snacks.
- Celebrate completing not 1 but 2 events with a beer on us for Rounduppers who are +18.
Please note: If you sign up for each of your distances separately and not as The Roundup 5KM Challenge, you will not receive any of the additional perks or swag but you can still do both events and earn your medals that fit together.
Date: May 31, 2020
Time: 7:00am 7:30am Noon
Start Line: Stampede Trail
Finish Line: The Grandstand
Course Time Limit: 1:30pm
Course maps can be found on each Race Distance page:
Check out training plans and tips in our Runner Resources.
These experienced runners are here to help you crush your goals! Let them pace while you race.
Guaranteed to get you across the finish line if you stick with your pace bunny, you can relax, enjoy the ride and lean on our pacers when you hit the wall or need a little extra hype to get you through a tough part of the race. These pacers have been hand-selected because of their love of run, their racing experience and their swagger – high five and hugs for PACERS!
View our gallery to see photos from all race distances, using the link below: